Who’s Minding the Store? — A Report Card on Retailer Actions to Eliminate Toxic Chemicals is the third annual evaluation of the safer chemicals programs of forty of the largest retailers in the United States.
- Mike Schade is the Mind the Store campaign Director of Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Mike Belliveau is the Executive Director of the Environmental Health Strategy Center and a Senior Advisor to Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Jen Dickman is the Senior Program Associate of Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Bobbi Chase Wilding is the Deputy Director of Clean & Healthy NY
- Beth Kemler is the Mobilization Director of Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Patrick MacRoy is the Deputy Director of the Environmental Health Strategy Center
- Muhannad Malas is Toxics Program Manager of Environmental Defence Canada
- Kathleen Schuler is Strategic Advisor for SAFER States
- Steve Taylor is the Campaigns Manager for Coming Clean and the Campaign for Healthier Solutions
Design and Illustration:
We deeply appreciate the support of our coalition partners in the Mind the Store campaign, Environmental Health Strategy Center, and Safer States. Special thanks to the Campaign for Healthier Solutions, Environmental Defence, AND Getting Ready for Baby campaign for their partnership on the 2018 report card.